Key to Change is a nonprofit violin studio dedicated to inspiring underserved youth through world-class music instruction. The Key to Change Visual Marketing Internship is ideal for students who are interested in creating and implementing new marketing objectives, building a diverse work portfolio, and gaining hands-on experience working with an arts nonprofit.
The successful candidate will assist Key to Change with visual marketing efforts surrounding lesson registration, fundraisers, concerts, and other events. Responsibilities will include planning and implementing social media campaigns, creating engaging web graphics and event flyers, designing ads for print and online, taking photos at Key to Change concerts and fundraisers, and leading visual marketing efforts across online platforms.
Number of Weekly Hours: Part-Time Temporary, 8-12 hours per week
Compensation: Paid upon completion of the term; students can arrange for course credit in place of payment
- Lead Key to Change social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Create engaging graphics and flyers supporting Key to Change events
- Design Key to Change ads and secure ad space in local publications
- Create compelling visual content for fundraising, enrollment, year-end campaigns, and other announcements
- Create short video promotions for online sharing
- Photograph Key to Change concerts, fundraisers, and other events
- Assist with with online fundraising campaigns
- Other projects as assigned
- Student must have an interest in the arts
- Student must be knowledgeable about popular social media platforms
- Student must have excellent design skills
- Student must have photography experience
- Student must have excellent time management skills and be able to meet weekly deadlines
- Student must maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Student must have strong organizational skills
- Student must have evening and weekend availability
- Student must have a car or reliable transportation
- Student must have a high school degree and be currently enrolled in college
If interested, please submit a cover letter, resume and three names of reference directly to Dr. Quinton Morris, Executive Director & Founder email@example.com. We will begin reviewing applications on Monday, September 24, 2018.